List of sources to write Best UPSC mains answer, value addition in mains answer, sources for Mains value additionUPSC by Exam Yatra - June 04, 2021
Apart from the books which are read by all aspirants, the essential UPSC Study Material includes given sources to add value:
- 2nd ARC Report - (Must Read)
- Economic Survey (Latest) - to provide statistics.
- Budget (Latest) - Facts and figures
- Finance Commission Report (Latest)
- Annual reports by central ministries
- Current Affairs
- The Hindu Newspaper
- Yojana Magazine to cover particular issues as per syllabus.
- Press Information Bureau Releases
- Niti Aayog Action Agenda.
- International Ranking to support yout answer.
- Forest survey reports.
- Any survey reports can be very useful.
Any other reports released by the Govt body to enhance the Governance will be very essential.
Please remember, all the sources are very important for value addition. If you ca score only 1- 2 marks more than the average in every Qns. , you will be able to score 40 marks more than the average aspirant in ! paper, without any effort by only going through these sources.